Print Head Doctor is the set of hardware and chemicals capable of recovering clogged nozzles of solvent-based, UV and water-based print heads. The system utilizes the action of pre-heated chemicals pumped through a print head in both directions combined with ultrasonic vibrations.
- 90% recovery rate.
- Cleans even severely clogged heads.
- Automatic cleaning cycles.
- Reverse flushing and Thru-head flushing capabilities with pressure and vacuum.
- Vacuum-assisted forward flushing keeps print heads safe.
- Models 12, 13 and 14 automatically maintain the set pressure and fluid temperature.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Ease of use: instructions are available on video and PDF.
- Ease of servicing: new modular design allows quick replacement of the filters and pumps.
- Money-back guarantee.
- 1-year warranty.
|Videos of Print Head Doctor recovering UV and solvent based print heads|
Video of Spectra S-class print head recovery with with PHD3
Video of Spectra Nova/Galaxy 256 print head recovery with PHD3
|Video of Vutek GS / Seiko 508 head recovery with PHD3||Video of Vutek QS / Seiko 510
print head recovery with PHD3
Video of Toshiba Tec print head recovery with PHD3
Video of Epson DX4 print head recovery with Reverse Flushing
|Video of KM512 print head recovery with Reverse Flushing||Video of KM256 print head recovery with Reverse Flushing|
|See all videos on our YouTube channel|
|View our image gallery of Print Head Doctor setups for various print heads|